Kingdom Crafters, Wednesdays, 9:30am-11:00am, Fellowship House ground floor, 1045 Channel Blvd.
- We would love to have you join our industrious Kingdom Crafters! Help with our projects or come for fellowship and work on whatever craft you choose.
- We knit, crochet, and sew hats, sweaters, scarves, prayer shawls, blankets, washcloths, girl’s dresses, tote bags, pillowcases, backpacks, headbands, masks, or other items to fill local, regional, national and even international needs.
- If you don’t know how to knit, crochet or sew, we can teach you! We have plenty of supplies.
- Some of the recipients have been World Vision, WakeMed and Cape Fear Rescue Mission.If you know of a group that needs things, please share that idea with us!
- If you have questions, items you’ve made and would like to donate, or want to be on the email list, please contact Julia Pollock via email or phone 910-398-1923.