Why do we give?
God is the generous giver of all things and so we give out of gratitude for His generosity to us.
Our giving reflects how much we love God and trust Him to meet our physical as well as our spiritual needs. But giving can be especially difficult when it comes to our money and possessions.
We should never give reluctantly or begrudgingly, but each of us should give what we have decided in our own heart we can give, remembering that “God loves a cheerful giver” (2 Corinthians 9:7).
The giving of our time, talents and resources makes a difference and helps change lives.
Thank you for believing in the vision and mission of Emma Anderson Memorial. Your giving supports the chapel’s expenses and various ministries near and far.
Categories of Giving
Gifts may be made to these funds established by the Board of Governors:
- General Fund
- Building Fund
- Endowment Fund
Ways to Give
- Check or cash at our Sunday Offering.
- Mail gift to Chapel address:
Emma Anderson Memorial Chapel
PO Box 3071
Topsail Beach, NC 28445
- Personal Online Banking: Check your financial institution’s online banking website for instructions.
- Via the Tithe.ly app on your smart phone or tablet. Download the app for Android and iOS devices from your app store. Look for the green Tithe.ly icon. Gifts can then made through Tithe.ly from your checking account or a credit card.
- Via Our Website: Simply click the button below to give online. Gifts can be made from your checking account or credit card.
- How to Use the Tithe.ly App >>